Helping you manage your finances 24/7*
By switching to online banking you can spend less time, resource and money managing your company's finances. Internet banking is secure, convenient and accessible round the clock. So you bank whenever it suits your business.
Why do it?
Choose a bank that offers a comprehensive online banking service. Here are some of the benefits of managing your business banking online with us:
Manage your accounts around the clock
Bank when it suits you – check your balance, recent transactions and manage your finances 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Have more control over your finances
- Flexible online access – you can choose varying levels of access for each of your Internet Banking users, from unrestricted to read-only privileges, depending on their role.
- Online payment control – set payment limits for each user, or specify two or three people who must authorise all transactions.
- Multiple and bulk payments – you can make as many as 25 payments at any given time.
- Overseas payments – make international payments in over 35 currencies and pay 50 per cent less than you would in-branch or by phone.
- Standing orders – set up new recurring payments and manage existing standing orders and Direct Debits.
- Instant transfers – move funds immediately from one Lloyds Bank account to another, whether personal, business, credit or savings.
Opting for online statements means you can reduce the amount of physical records you need to store, and help the environment a little too. If you ever do need paper statements you can always request them.
We use the most up-to-date online security technologies to protect your money, privacy and business information. We also guarantee to refund your money in the unlikely event you experience fraud with our Internet Banking service – as long as you've taken reasonable steps to keep your security information safe.Back to top
How do I do it?
Sign up for online banking
Do some research into the different business accounts available and choose the one that's best suited to your company. If you are just starting up, a 'Business Account for Start-Ups' could be the best option. If you're a not-for-profit organisation, a 'Club, Charity or Society Account' may be the best choice. Find out more about our business banking accounts.
Log in securely
Your company's financial information is guarded by your bank's secure login process. To gain access to your accounts, you will have to complete security checks like entering your PIN code, using a card reader when setting up new payees and answering security questions.
Authorise additional users
Save time and delegate banking and accounting responsibilities to other members of staff by giving them secure access to your accounts. You can determine what type of access they have, set the maximum payment levels allowable and specify which payments require authorisation before being processed.
Keep track of your finances
Online bank accounts make it easy to stay on top of your financial affairs:
- Browse bank statements split by week, month or as a yearly summary.
- Find specific incoming or outgoing payments by looking through your transaction history.
- Download transactions and save them to a computer, allowing you to print out paper copies of your activity if needed.
- Receive text alerts to give you a weekly update of your balance, or to tell you when your account reaches a specified low or high level.
Manage your payments
Business Internet Banking allows you to monitor outgoing payments without needing to take time out of the office to visit a branch:
- Set up standing orders and manage Direct Debits.
- Make multiple payments or transfer funds to international payees.
- Move funds between your online accounts, e.g. from your business account to your savings account.
Accept donations securely
If you are a charity or not-for-profit organisation, you can accept donations using third-party payment processing software, such as PayPal and Google Wallet†.
Alternatively, you could use specialist third-party fundraising software like DonorPerfect, thankQ or Blackbaud† to raise funds. Link whichever software you choose to your online banking account so you can efficiently monitor and manage your donations.
*Occasionally we may need to carry out essential maintenance to the website, resulting in some interruption to the service.
†Please note that these are just examples of the types of software available and Lloyds Banking Group does not endorse the services they provide.Back to top
While all reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information in this guide is correct, no liability is accepted by Lloyds Bank for any loss or damage caused to any person relying on any statement or omission in this business guide. This guide is provided for information only and should not be relied on as offering advice for any set of circumstances and specific advice should always be sought in each instance. When using these services your agreement will be with the relevant third party and their terms and conditions will apply.
Lloyds Bank shall not be responsible or liable to you for any failure by the third party to provide these services in relation to use by the third party of any confidential information supplied to them by you.
Please note that any data sent via e-mail is not secure and could be read by others. Please be aware that there are certain circumstances where we are unable to accept e-mail instructions - for further information, please contact your relationship manager or business management team.