Register for online business banking
Find a business banking account that best suits your organisation.
Research the different accounts available and select one that matches your requirements. For
example, if you're starting a new business, a 'Business Account for Start-Ups'
may be the best choice. Or, if you are a non-profit organisation, a 'Club, Charity or Society Account'
may make the most sense.
Sign into your accounts securely
Your financial data is protected by your bank's secure login procedure.
To access your account information, you will need to follow security checks such as using a secure card reader, entering your PIN
code and answering unique security questions.
Add multiple users to your account
Allow multiple members of staff to access your company bank account securely.
You can control their level of access, set maximum payment amounts and ensure certain payments receive authorisation before going through. With
regulated access, you can save time by delegating your banking and accounting responsibilities while maintaining privacy.
Monitor your ongoing financial activity
Use your online banking account to monitor your financial activity:
- Access your bank statements by week, month or as annual summaries.
- Search transactions to locate a specific incoming or outgoing payment.
- Download transactions so you can save them on your computer or printing a paper copy of your incoming and outgoing activity.
- Receive text alerts with your weekly balance, or to let you know when your account reaches a particular high or low balance.
Manage outgoing payments
Use your online banking account to organise your outgoing payments.
You can do the following transactions without having to visit or call a branch:
- Schedule direct debits and standing orders for all routine payments.
- Make payments in bulk or to international payees.
- Transfer funds from your business bank account to your personal or savings accounts.
Accept charitable/non-profit donations securely
Raise funds online by using secure third-party payment processing software,
such as Google Wallet† and
Paypal†, or a secure, third-party fundraising software, such as
Integrate the software with your online banking account to ensure all funds are transferred to a secure
place where you can manage them efficiently.
†Please note that these are just examples of the types of software available and Lloyds Banking Group does not
endorse the services they provide.